Wednesday, July 1, 2009

April 12th 2009

Hey,

Well sorry for not getting back for a while, but we had Zone Conference, and then we had a really busy day yesterday, and now we’re here.

Anyway, I got your package! Thanks so much for that, and the socks are great! Thanks so much. By the way I don’t need any face cleaner, we found some, so don’t even worry. The candy was really good though; we are still going through it.

Well actually I didn’t get the package until Monday night, even though I got the slip like Tuesday. Well with the wonderful holidays that they have here in Spain, (they are all atheist, but they sure love to celebrate them Christian holidays) we didn’t have the post office open again until Monday. It was Holy Week, it was pretty good, but the streets were empty except for the old town, the place was packed with tourists, and everyone that we stopped was from out of town, but we had a good week still.

I’ll be sending the memory card home this week, so you can see some of the stuff we’ve been doing over here. But all is pretty well and pretty normal. I haven’t heard a single thing from Newt, and I am curious to see where he is going to school!

The weather is back to some pretty cold and rainy stuff, but oh well.

Otherwise my understanding of Scotland is growing, and I don’t have to ask my companion what he said all the time, but some things are pretty tough still. We have been speaking a lot of Spanish, and I had a few dreams in Spanish last night, my head is spinning a little bit.

Well that’s about it!

Have a good week, and I’ll be to emails normal time next week!

Elder Hanson

No comments: