Wednesday, July 1, 2009

May 18th 2009

Well Hello!

First of all nobody is keeping me updated on the restoration, and I’d love to see some pics, and hear what he’s done! I haven’t talked with him the whole mission, but if you wanted to give him my email, I'd love to email the guy.

But wow the political news is a little nuts huh? Things look good though, that was what I took from it.

Well things are pretty normal, nothing too new to report this week, so that is a bit sad. Thanks for the news updates, I do enjoy reading them once I go and print them off. Like I had to wait to do that with all the car company info, but wow that sounds like things are a sure mess, I hope that they get better.

Fill me on with everything else you know!

Oh yes and I would love to get into the spring semester, but the only thing is that I am just afraid for the cash. Like I know that I can go for the semester and everything, and maybe even for the summer, but to then do fall and winter, well that’s the problem I am looking at. So I don’t know if it would be wise to try and get in the spring semester, fix my 4 crappy classes that I didn’t do anything, (because if you just retake the classes it replaces your grade) and then try and get a scholarship to ride off of for the rest of the year? (All you need for a scholarship is a 4.0 and it’s like paid tuition) It seems a bit risky, so you tell me what you think, and we’ll figure out what we can do. Or if you find a big mountain of cash that would just solve a bunch of problems too. You know, whatever is the easiest!

Well that’s about it! Take care! Have a good week!

Elder Hanson

No comments: