Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June 29, 2009

Well Hello!

Yes we heard all about the deaths this past week, it’s what everyone is telling us, and how the US beat Spain in the soccer tournament, that was pretty big news.

But things are great here in the new city, my comp is really cool, and the city is big, and kind of crazy. A lot of bums, and drunk people yelling all the time, it is pretty famous in the mission for that I believe.

Anyway, you know what else this city has?... A lot of Schnauzers! Everyone has them, I have never seen so many, and they all are barking loud when they see other people that they know, I just think it is funny.

**Desmond** **Stockton**

We live here at:

C/ Martínez Marina 16 3 C

33009 Oviedo (Asturias)

So that’s about it! I’m very excited to get to work here!

Thanks for the photos, newt finally emailed me, and told me about the rex (HONDA CRX), and what the plans are. Branson forgot to email...something to do with the

Freddy situation I am sure.

By the way I never really got back to you on names...because I just really don’t like the names of Spanish people, or their dogs, but I do ask what the names of some of their dogs are still out of curiosity. But did you name the dog yet? If not, I’ll continue searching.

Anyway, that’s about it! Take care, have a good week,

Love you,

Elder Hanson

No comments: