Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June 8th 2009

Well thanks for the mail!

I got everything; I thought that I’d just respond on this letter. But that sounds like you had a good time in Texas, and that Nate’s graduation went well, and wow the story about the lawns that is nuts!

Well we all actually heard the story about the thing in Africa, PresidenDuVall told us in Zone Conference, and he said it was quite the example of strength, because the next day, they everyone continued on like normal.

But things are going pretty good. The rain is back, and it’s fairly cold, quite strange for early June. Anyway the week went by pretty quick, we had zone conference, I went to Lugo to do some comp exchanges for a little, and then we had pday pretty late, so that was fun. But besides that nothing too new or strange to report.

Just curious about the package, because if you still haven’t sent it, I think it might be better to just hold on, I think I might be moving soon, so just hold on, but if you send it tomorrow, or it’s sent already, well that’s different, but otherwise ya, just keep it.

I didn’t know if you had any further insights to the whole school thing, or the summer, but if you did, just let me know.

Otherwise, have a good week, take care!

Love you,

Elder Hanson

No comments: