Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27th 2009

Hi! Well that’s way cool you got to talk with President DuVall, he is one amazing person, I am curious did he say that he was looking for a car too? I told him to go and see you, so I am just curious to see if anything happened there.


But otherwise the rex (Honda CRX) project seems to be moving along, but are you really going to just put the hatch and the spoiler on the car black!? That would be pretty funny. But how much can you save from the other rex as far as dash or seats and stuff? I assume a lot of it is bent and banged up, but just curious to how much you can salvage.


Things this week flew by, we had Zone Conference, and that was great, it was a little different with the new mission president, but we had a great time getting to know everyone, and it was good.Then I went on comp exchanges to another city, Avilés, it is the smallest city in the mission, but I had a good time. Then we had little exchanges here in Oviedo, because we cant do them this week because I have to travel back to Santiago tomorrow to finish up my residency, and then the day I get back it’s transfers, and then who knows!


Things are moving right along though, we are finding and teaching more people all the time, and my companion and I are getting along really well, it's nice when you figure out what the strengths and weaknesses of each companion is, and you can just get to work, and help each other.But that’s about it for this week! Thanks for the mail! Send some pics of the REX!!!!!

Take care, have a good week!

Love you,

Elder Hanson

No comments: