Tuesday, June 30, 2009

March 30th 2009

Hey,

So things have been pretty crazy at work I guess huh? Well how’s the shop doing, just curious, I mean with Dave and all that back there? Is that still going all right? How is the detail bay? I mean with all the cars that you’re getting back, things might be busy it would seem!

Well some news, we got transfer calls this last week, and my comp is taking off, and I’m getting a new comp on wed from Scotland. He’s lived in Spain before, and knows the language, so he’ll help me there, because I’m afraid to talk to the guy in English, I know I am going to imitate his accent when we talk. I already do that to people that we meet that are from England, and that’s only when we talk for a min or two, so I can’t imagine when we are going to have to live together.

But things are going pretty well here. We’re in the same boat as you, we thought the nice weather was here to stay, but it most certainly was not. We had to get out the umbrellas, and the coats, and play that whole game again! We had a really good week; I mean we taught the most lessons I have ever taught in one week, which was pretty cool.

Church was a little slow because we had daylight savings, and our cell phone didn’t change automatically, and since we never watch TV, or make much contact with the outside world, we were just getting ready for church up in the piso, when a member called us and knew that we forgot to change our clocks, so we were a little late, but it’s ok because everyone else was too.

Well we’ll see how things will go this week, getting a new comp is always fun, a little scary sometimes, but fun.

Alright, well take care! Have a good week!

Elder Hanson

No comments: