Tuesday, June 30, 2009

March 16, 2009

Hey,

Ok, this transfer is coming to an end, and I’ll just buy a new one right after, when I send the card for this transfer over.

Well thanks for the news! That’s pretty nuts huh? How is Taz doing right now? Tell him hi for me when you can. Oh and by the way did you ever get that picture I sent to the CU that said Junkers on it? I still see posters that say that over here, and I just hear Branson’s voice saying "Junkers!" every time.

Well the hump day is on it’s way, I’m most likely going to get a new comp right before, and then we’ll celebrate it somehow, I don’t think any ZL is supposed to do exchanges or anything, but that is a way cool story, and you had a good ZL too.

Otherwise things are going pretty good here, We’re teaching a decent amount still, and we’re still finding people, and the member work is going alright too. That is interesting that you have the lessons like that, because we do the same thing at times. We’ll ask families if we can practice the lessons with them, but to be honest it is mostly for the Spanish practice, and for asking questions and things like that.

One thing that is interesting is how much we have been teaching in English.

We have several investigators that know a little, but we have a few that are fluent, so we’ll teach in English! I cannot tell you how much better it is to do that! It makes things so much better! But we still are working on the

Spanish all the time, it’s just a nice break.

I had to talk yesterday, and that went ok, mainly because we had a really good investigator in church, and then the first lady who gave her talk only talked about the temple and exaltation, and how terrible this life is but after it will be so much better for like 20 min, and that was just a little scary. So when my talk was on the decisions that we make in this life, and how to enjoy this life, it made quite the contrast.

Well, I hope that all goes well,

Take care,

Elder Hanson

No comments: