Tuesday, June 30, 2009

March 22, 2009

Well Hello!

Thanks for the mail, and the info about the area and all that has been going on. That is good to hear about Blake, I hope that he gets back on the right track.

That’s funny about the other missionary, because we as missionaries always make jokes about getting those companions, and how it really does have an impact on the work. I mean, we don’t have members here to correct what we might say wrong in the lessons, it is pretty much all on us, so if one of the missionaries is strange, it does take an effect on the work.

Oh yes and another question, what is the number of temples operating in Utah with this Draper Temple dedicated? Just curious. Everyone wants to know that always, so I thought I’d ask.

Well things here aren’t too bad. My comp is due for a change, and we’ll see this week. The work isn’t too bad, we have an investigator who is like a member; she gives us references, and is defending us in lessons. Pretty cool,

I hope we can get some stuff done here. Otherwise the weather is extremely nice, and walking isn’t too bad at all. We’ve had a good time this week; I just really don’t want to have to deal with the weather in the summer with how humid it is here.

Well anyway, I’ll let you know all the action that goes on this week, and if

I get a new comp. Well the other thing is when I get a new comp is usually when I change out the memory cards, so I’ll send you one when that all goes down.

Ok! Have a good week!

Elder Hanson

No comments: