Tuesday, June 30, 2009

March 30th 2009

(I just thought this was classic Brett!)

A quick question,

How bad do you react to mushrooms? Because I had 2 meals with them in it this past week, and I thought I was going to die because of how sick I felt, and runs, and all that. I was just curious to see if you had an allergic thing to them that I might have too? Just curious.


(Mike does not have an allergy to mushrooms...he loves them) Brett just has a sensitive stomach. poor baby. :(

No comments: