Sunday, November 15, 2009

October 12, 2009

How goes it?

Well I heard from Branson that Brandon got married! That’s good for him, did you go down to it and see the wedding at all? I would like to congratulate him, but I have no mail or email of Brandon’s...

Anyway, conference was great! But of course we didn’t see Holland’s talk, we only saw up to Sunday morning. But I thought the best talk out of all conference was M Russell Ballard’s talk about the father and sons. I love Ballard in the first place, I mean a car guy, and writes pretty solid books, and then I just like the way that he talks, I really enjoyed the talk from him.

But I don’t hear much from Newt. I sent him a letter a few weeks ago, but I never got anything back...but I hope all is well. I wonder about his papers, how are they going? Is he looking close to done or what?

This week went fairly well, we taught a Jewish guy from Israel. It was one of the coolest lessons I have ever had in my mission. He is way cool; he did his time in the military, and now is here living in Spain. He speaks perfect English, and is believing, but not that practicing of his religion. The Book of Mormon will have to be what changes his heart, and we have shared it with him, and he is excited to read. We’ll see how it goes this week. Otherwise things are normal here, the numbers are growing more and more at church on Sunday, it is incredible. I have never seen something like this.

Anyway, I am looking at possibly moving at the end of October, just to let you know...in case you were going to send that memory card, but we’ll have to wait there too.

That’s about it for now! Have a great week all right!

Love you,

Elder Hanson

No comments: