Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 09, 2009

So nice to hear from you, thanks for the mail. I finally heard from Newt this week too, so that was nice.

Things this week went pretty well too, you know we had a lot of people in church, and we were teaching quite a bit the past week. We are looking at baptism this month too! It was this less active guy’s girlfriend...it's a long story, but we’ve been working with him for a while, and now it looks like we are going to bring in some more! We are all really excited.

We have been very blessed this week in general, and it is such a motivation
to keep it all going. We’ll have to see what the next week brings!

Rain is here, and is going strong...everyday, but my shoes that you sent me keep me pretty dry! But yesterday I wore my old ones because I thought I’d be alright...I was mistaken. Oh well, we learn through experience I guess.

This week we’ve got a Zone Conference with Elder Causé from the 70, so it
should be a very good experience, I am excited to learn, and ask questions,
and improve things here.

I don't miss the leaves! But I am glad that someone can help! Newt is pretty busy, and all that, but I am glad to hear that Morgan can help out!

Anyway that’s about it! Take care,

Have a good week,

Love,

Elder Hanson

No comments: