Saturday, March 7, 2009

January 18th 2009

Hey,



Ok so sorry for not getting back to you! It has been a while. Well first of all, I never got that letter from you last week. So that was strange, but then the reason this is late, is because I had zone conference. It was really good; it was nice being in the same zone still even though I moved. I talked a little with president about it, and he said that he usually likes to move to the other side of the mission, but in this case he kept me close, because of the city and because of my companion.


My comp is 2 transfers old, and is awesome. He knew Spanish before the mission, so that helps me a ton. Well because my Spanish is all through living with natives, speaking with people and so on. But his is much more grammatical. I study everyday, but still it’s only for an hour where as I am speaking with people much more of the time. Needless to say, it is a huge blessing to have him as my comp.


Being senior is a different deal. I like it because I can apply all the good stuff that everyone has taught me, but it is just tougher because I have to make the phone calls, and make more decisions and such, so that isn’t the most fun or stress less job, but I think I’ll get used to it.


Anyway, I am in a huge tourist city! It is sweet though; just wait for some of the pics! Which by the way, I still was unsure about the last memory card you sent to me... did you take the pics off of it? Because remember the videos before that? Just wondering. I’ll send home my other one as soon as I can, but I am sort of waiting on a response to this question.


Hey glad to hear about the deal with the leasing business! And that service is up! Have you got a better mechanic in the shop yet? Or what is the plan there?


Hulka didn’t write me, so go give him some crap for me! And tell him thank you for ratting me out in front of the ward.



Have a good week!


Elder Hanson

No comments: