Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24th 2008


Autumn in Spain

(Letter to Shelly)


Hey!


Well that’s good that everything went well there in Arizona! And Beth is coming to town, that good, how long is she going to stay?


Yes, thanksgiving is this week, but we’re just going to celebrate it when we go to Coruña and have district meeting, it should be a fun time!


The ankle is good, we can’t play soccer or anything, but otherwise I’d say it’s completely healed, I’m really grateful.


The work here has lit up quite a bit actually. Obviously it died when we were out for 2 weeks, and other reasons, but now it’s right back on its way up. We have a golden investigator, who asks questions and says things that are written in Preach My Gospel, and just is friends with all the members, and is a young guy who’s in the navy, and wants to find what church is true. But he’s moving to Madrid in December, so we’ll teach him everything and then he’ll get baptized there. Whatever, it’s all the same work! 


We got transfer calls this week, and I’m staying here through Christmas, but probably moving (in my opinion) in January, so feel free to send anything!


I get a decent amount of mail, so don’t worry about putting in anything in the high neighbor, it’s all good.


Well that’s all; hope you have a good thanksgiving!


Elder Hanson



(Letter to Mike)


Well hey, 


Ya the month is about to end, we’re just going to go to Coruña and have our district meeting and then after celebrate Thanksgiving together, since there

aren’t any Americans in the rama who would have us over for dinner. But again, no mail from Hulka, I’ll have to send him something.


The leaves! Yes the pic looked good, like a typical year of leaves! The nice thing is that here they still change color and fall off in the same season, so it does feel like late November, but it just bites because we’re out here alone, when all the Christmas stuff is going on, but I think we’ll have a good Christmas, we’ve already been invited to a few houses. We got transfer calls yesterday, and we’re good to stay until early January.


Wow the bathroom sounds good, you’ll have to send me some pics of everything, and speaking of pics, ill send you the card this week. I couldn’t send it before because I had to print some pics off for everyone in our district that was leaving.


Thanks for the letter about Michael Sanders, wow that’s just got to be tough.


As far as the ward letter, well I wouldn’t know what to say really, just that I was really blessed to have such great people that lived in my ward and taught me the gospel, and were examples to me of what I would like to be in my life. I am very grateful to have the chance to share what we have to others. I don’t know, i'll write some things down this week, and get back to you next week...(if that’s ok?)


Alright, things are going pretty good here! I wrote Shelly about the work a little bit, we’re really getting blessed out here!


Well tell everyone hello for me! Take care,

I hope all is well,


Elder Hanson

No comments: