Sunday, November 9, 2008

November 6, 2008

Hello,
 
Thanks for the email, but yes things are much better, I’m actually walking without my crutch, so that is good. I have a good brace on, and I’ve been pretty good. Obviously I haven’t been walking a whole lot, but it’s getting better.
 
That letter I sent to you; wow! It was just something that I had to get out, because sitting up there in the 2 man apartment, I was about to go nuts, plus I thought you could relate a little bit because you’d been on a mission.
 
Well that is good that the week was good. We had a Halloween celebration; we ate all the candy from the package Shelly sent, and played chess for a little. I liked it.
 
Things seem pretty good with the ward, with Chris Patch in there as EQP, that’s pretty good.
 
Well this week we should be off to do some actual work!
 
How is work and all that going with the gas prices down? Tell me the update on the election...
 
And Hulka? Mission call sometime or what?
 
 
Thanks for everything! Have a good week!
 
-Elder Brett Hanson
 

No comments: