Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 21st 2008 Letter

Hello,


Glad to here the good news of the week, things have been pretty good here too.


I´m getting put into a trio, the other elders that are from Spain and France and I are going to be together...not a whole lot of English. My compainion takes off in 2 days, he's been great, I´ve learned a ton, I am kind of nervous about this whole change. But we are also moving pisos today and when he leaves, it's a way nicer piso, the only reason the church can afford it is that it is owned by the president of the district, and he gives us a deal. But I'm excited to get that going, and get to work with the new guys!


here's the new address:


c/ Gonzalo Berceo 6, 1(degrees sign) F

26005 Logroño


All is well here, I am still getting used to talking with everyone in church and stuff, spanish is still an everyday challenge.


Great to see all the letters, I am so grateful for them.


take care,


-Elder Hanson

No comments: